Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
March 26-28, 2021
Open Season Sportsman’s Expo Relocated to Wisconsin Dells for 2021
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions will feature top companies, gear, equipment, and latest products. Whether for your next hunt, adventure, or passion for the outdoors, fans will have the unique opportunity to shop, meet and greet with the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Show deals, trophy contests, feature displays, seminars, archery, shooting ranges, exhibits and more!
Alan Probst | Trapping Alan Probst grew up in the outdoors with a deep family tradition that traces back to his Great-Grandfather who […]
Open Season Sportsman’s Expo Series has partnered with Vet Tix for all six events in 2021. Veterans and first responders are eligible […]
COVID Safety Precautions - Know Before You Go: Wisconsin Open Season Sportsman’s Expo
In an effort to ensure that the Wisconsin Open Season Sportsman’s Expo provides both a safe and enjoyable environment for all our guests, participants, sponsors/exhibitors, partners, building and event staff and the local community, a specific set of guidelines have been mandated by the State of Wisconsin, and the Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. These guidelines will be enforced throughout the event and cooperation from Open Season Sportsman’s Expo vendors and attendees is paramount to ensuring that the event is able to continue as planned. The guidelines are as follows:
- All guests will be required to have a face mask to enter the building
- All guests will be required to wear face masks at all times while walking around the show
- All guests must practice social distancing
- Extra cleaning of common areas and bathrooms will be conducted
- Soap and hand sanitizer will be available
- Staff will have appropriate safety practices in place including face masks, face shields, and other precautions
- Bonnier Events ensures that adjustments will be made to any additional mandates from Kalahari Resorts & Conventions and any problematic areas at the event
Any guest who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 21 days is asked to stay home.
Any guest who is concerned about their safety, has underlying health concerns or is showing any possible symptoms is highly encouraged to wait to participate in another of our events in the future and not attend the Wisconsin Open Season Sportsman’s Expo at this time.
Bonnier Events appreciates your cooperation during this unprecedented situation to protect the health and safety of our attendees, participants, exhibitors and staff.
Seminar Series presented by U.S. LawShield
“Try Before You Buy” Shooting Lanes Sponsor